The cut-off marks for Vidyut Sahayak JE post exam has been announced by the Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL). Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the cut-off marks on the official website, http://www.ugvcl.com/.
Steps to check the cut-off marks for Vidyut Sahayak JE post exam:
- Candidates should visit the official website of UGVCL http://www.ugvcl.com/jobs/index.htm,
- On the homepage, there will be a link named ‘list of the candidates for document verification process for selection to the post of Vidyut Sahayak ( Junior Engineer).
- You will be redirected to a new window with a PDF on it. The PDF will contain the list of cut-off marks along with the result.
- Download the PDF and take a print out for future reference.
|Online application opening date||21st July 2018|
|Online application closing date||10th August 2018|
|Vidyut Sahayak JE post exam||13th October 2018 to 15th October 2018 and 25th November 2018|
The candidates who have been shortlisted will now have to go through the document verification process. Along with that, the authorities will also conduct a pre-medical exam for the candidates. Selected candidates will be recruited on the 292 vacant posts this drive aims to fill up.
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Civil)||5|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Electrical)||34|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)||253|
Candidates needed to meet a specific set of criteria to be eligible for the post that is mentioned below:
- Educational Qualification: For the post of Vidyut Sahayak (JE – Civil), candidates must hold a B.E. or B.Tech degree in Civil. Candidates with a B.E. or B.Tech degree in Electrical are eligible for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (JE – Electrical). On the other hand, for the Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) post, candidates must have graduated from a recognized university.
- Age limit: The maximum age limit for the posts of Vidyut Sahayak (JE -Civil and JE – Electrical) are 40 years. Furthermore, candidates should not be older than 35 years.
The UGVCL had invited applications for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) on 21st July 2018. Applicants belonging from the unreserved category needed to pay an application fee of Rs. 500. On the other hand, SC and ST candidates had to pay Rs. 250 as an application fee.