One of the most frequently asked queries by students who have appeared for UGC NET is whether they can check their result by name. The answer to that is yes. They can check their result by name. Downloading the admit card or checking the answer key, however, require the date of birth, the application number, and other login credentials. Students need to visit the official website, https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanetcms/public/home.aspx.
However, checking the result by name is not possible directly. You will need a few related details along with it, which will help you to find your application number. With the application number, you can easily check your result.
Steps to check your UGC NET Result 2019
- Visit the official website, https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanetcms/public/home.aspx.
- Find the link of forgot application number and password. Now, click on the forgot application number link.
- It will redirect you to a form for entering details that include the name of the candidate, names of parents of the candidates, gender, date of birth, and state of residence.
- The application number will be visible on the screen.
- Now, use the application number to check your result.
UGC NET Result 2019 Important Dates
|Exam notification of UGC NET 2019||4th February 2019|
|Online Application Form Fill-up Date||1st March- 30th March 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||27th May 2019|
|Exam Date||20th June- 28th June 2019|
|Answer key and OMR sheet||28th June 2019|
|Objection raising date for candidates||29th June- 1st July|
|Final Answer keys availability||10th July 2019|
|Announcement of results||15th July 2019|
UGC NET 2019 exam was held on 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th, and 26th June. NTA released the answer key on 3rd July with the final answer key being published on 9th July.