The University Grants Commission has announced that the admit card for the National Eligibility test will be Issued to the candidates from November 9, 2019. The national eligibility test will begin on December 2, 2019 and the exam is scheduled to end on December 6, 2019.
|Issue of Admit card for NET exam||November 9, 2019.|
|Start date of the examination||December 2, 2019.|
|Last day of the examination||December 9, 2019.|
Steps to Follow to Download Admit Card:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the University Grants Commission, https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in .
- The candidates will find a link that reads, “download admit card”.
- Clicking on the link will take them to a new page where the candidates have to login to download the admit card.
- To login the candidates have to give the login information like the admission number and the date of birth.
- The admit card will be displayed in the form the PDF.
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the admit card.
Things to Bring for The Examination:
- The candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination without the admit card sp they have to carry the printed admit card.
- Along with the admit card a recent passport size photo should be taken to the examination.
- The candidates are supposed to bring a valid ID card such are Birth certificate or Passport or Driving license or Aadhar card or the Pan card.
The UGC NET exam will consists of 2 papers. A total of 81 subjects will be asked in the 2 papers. The candidates will write the examination for 300 marks and the duration of the exam will be for 3 hours.
Take a glance at NTA to Re-Open JEE Main 2020 and UGC NET 2019 Registration.