The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has announced the results for the final selection of the SCT Police Constables and other posts equivalent to it. The results have been announced in the form of a provisional selection list that will be made available to the candidates on the official website of TSLPRB.
Here are some steps for the candidates to check the results from the official website –
- Visit the official website of TSLPRB, tslprb.in
- Navigate to the box with the heading SCT PC Civil and/or Equivalent.
- Click on the link which says List of candidates selected provisionally.
- The list will feature the broad categories of posts that were to be filled in the form of links. Press on the post for which you had applied. For example, 21 PC CIVIL
- Once you click on the relevant link, the lists will open, showing the relevant Registration Number and the Name of the candidate. Make sure to check both your registration number and name to avoid confusion.
In addition to the release of the provisional recruitment list, candidates are being provided with the opportunity to seek clarifications from TSLPRB. According to this, any candidate who had qualified in the final written examination of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable or an exam for an equivalent post can seek clarification relating to provisional selection from the official website of TSLPRB.
The clarifications can be done regardless of a candidate’s provisional selection to any of the posts under the above examinations. The candidates have been allotted a total of seven days to make use of this facility, beginning from 4 pm on 25th September to 5 pm on 1st October. They can avail the facility by paying a Non-Refundable Fee as follows
- Rs 1000/- for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates who are locals of Telangana.
- Rs 2000/- for all other Candidates.
It is important to note that these clarifications will be the only mode of communication between TSLPRB and the candidates. They will not entertain petitions and other letters for clarification of any sought. Heed will also not be paid to any online clarification which is not relating to the Provisional Selection.
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has also released a list of cut-off marks. The process to access the cut-off marks is the same as accessing the selection list. The cut-off marks are available according to the various posts of recruitment. The purpose of these cut-off marks is to serve the purpose of reference for various candidates.