On 26th September 2019, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) published the results of the exam for the post of Grade 2 police constables, jail wardens and firemen.
The TNUSRB is a recruitment board of the state of Tamil Nadu, responsible for hiring workforce for the uniformed services operating in the state which includes police officers, rescue department, fire department, etc.
All the candidates who had appeared for the recruitment examination this time can quickly check their results on the official website of TNUSRB which is www.tnusrbonline.org. Here are a series of steps that one can follow to access the results online:
- Step 1– Log on to the official website of TNUSRB- tnusrbonline.org. The results of all government examinations are always published on the official website of the body that is responsible for conducting the examination.
- Step 2– On the homepage of the website, look for a link which says “COMMON RECRUITMENT 2019 (GR. II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR. II JAIL WARDERS, FIREMEN)” and click on it.
- Step 3– On the page that now appears, enter your date of birth and exam roll number to be able to log in. Be very careful while entering the details as entering of incorrect information may hinder your access. Double-check, always.
- Step 4– The result will be displayed on the screen. Again, look for your name and roll number carefully in the list.
- Step 5– It is advisable to download and save the result on your computer as well as to get a hard copy of the same printed for future purposes.
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board had conducted the examination on the 25th of August this year. The examination was held in various centres allotted by the board across the state.
Reportedly, the board has also released the answer key to the questions asked in the examination as well as the cut off marks for each post.
The TNUSRB has conducted the examination to fill as many as 8826 vacancies across the different uniformed services of the state. The first stage is a written examination. Only by qualifying this stage can one be eligible for the next one which is the PMT or Physical Measurement Test.
There are cut-offs for the physical test as well which obviously differ for both men and women.The candidates who finally qualify all stages and are recruited can expect a salary ranging from Rs. 18,200 to Rs. 52,900.