The Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University has welcomed the application forms from B.Ed. Degree candidates for re totaling, revaluation and xerox copy of the evaluated answer papers of B.Ed. May/June 2019 examination on its official website tnteu.ac.in
The B.Ed. II year (2017 – 2019 batch) and Ist year (2018 – 2020)candidates are qualified to apply for re totaling i.e. rechecking with a xerox copy of valued answer scripts of B.Ed. May/June 2019 examination.
Those candidates who are affected can download the application form from the official website.
The link is as follows-
Points to be noted
- The application should fill the application form with the designated fee in n the form of Demand Draft drawn in admiration of The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University’.
- It is payable at Chennai and it should be handed over to the principal of concerned colleges on or before 12.10.2019”
- Also, they should use the separate application form for each paper
steps are given below to check and download the TNTEU B.Ed May/June 2019 results
- Step 1: Visit the official website of TNTEU — tnteu.ac.in
- Step 2: When you reach the homepage click on the link which reads “TNTEU B.Ed May/June Revaluation Form 2019.”
- Step 3: It shall be directed to a new page of the TNTEU website
- Step 4: Then the revaluation/re totaling application form for the TNTEU exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Fill the form and send it as the instruction given above.
Revaluation acts as a crucial part so candidates are required to take the instruction with proper care before sending it along with the designated period.