The schedule dates for the online Mock Test or Practice Test has been declared by the Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC). Candidates who have applied for the TNFUSRC Forest Watcher recruitment exam can check the same on the official website, https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/.
Steps to check the online Mock Test schedule of TNFUSRC Forest Guard exam:
- Candidates will need to visit the official website of TNFUSRC, https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/.
- On the home page, find the ‘recruitments and notifications’ section.
- Under this section, click on the link ‘Online Mock Test/Practice Test for the post of Forest Watcher.’ You can find instructions on the home page. The instructions are given in both English and Tamil.
- You will be redirected to a new window. On the page, there will be a PDF with the scheduled dates of the online Mock Test or Practice Test.
- Download the PDF and take a print out for future reference.
|Online Mock Test/Practice Test start date||1st August 2019|
|Forest Watcher online examination||5th October 2019 to 6th October 2019|
Candidates who pass the exam will go through a document verification process. Once that is done, the TNFUSRC will conduct a Physical Standards Verification and Endurance test. Selected candidates will be posted across Tamil Nadu. With this recruitment process, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee aims to fill up the 564 vacant posts of Forest Watcher.
Furthermore, candidates must meet a specific set of criteria in order to be eligible for the exam. They are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: The applying candidates must have passed 10the standard from a recognized board. 20% of the seats will be reserved for the candidates who have studied in Tamil medium.
- Age limit: Candidates must be older than 21 years to be eligible for applying for the exam. Candidates coming from general or unreserved category must not be older than 30 years. On the other hand, candidates below 35 years can apply if they belong from reserved categories.
The exam question paper will be set in two languages – English and Tamil. Candidates will have three hours time to answer questions of General Knowledge worth 100 marks. The salary range of the selected candidates will be from Rs. 16,600 to Rs. 52,400.