The TGMC Bank (Tumkur Grain Merchants’ Co-operative Bank) in Tumkur has invited applications for the posts of Junior assistants, Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager.
The details of these vacancies are as follows:
Post No.of Vacancies Remuneration
1. Junior assistant 29 Rs. 27,700/ month
2. Deputy Manager 03 Rs.38,900/ month
3. Deputy General Manager 01 Rs.55,000/ month
1. Junior assistant – Any Degree/Master Degree from a recognized university and basic computer knowledge required.
2. Deputy Manager – Master Degree from a recognized university in commerce, finance, banking and good knowledge in computer application.
3. Deputy General Manager – Master Degree from a recognized university in commerce, finance, banking with being Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) and good knowledge in computer application.
For the post of Junior Assistant age limit is 38 years. Similarly the age limit for Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager is 35 years and 42 years respectively.The upper age limit for Junior Assistant and Deputy Manager for Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or Backward Tribes is 40 Years and for Backward Castes or Backward Communities is 38 years.
How to apply: Candidates need to submit an application fee of Rs.150/- for the post of Junior Assistant, Rs.250/- for the post of Deputy Manager & Rs.350/- for the post of Deputy General Manager.
Applications can be downloaded from the official website of the bank website http://tgmcbank.com/. The applications need to be submitted in a prescribed format and must reach the following address along with other particulars before 20.06.2015.
Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Ltd.,
Admin Office : B H Road, Tumkur- 572 103
Selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of a written test and personal interview for the post of Deputy Manager and Junior Assistants. However, the post of Deputy General Manager will be chosen based on interview.
The date & venue of written test will be informed later to the candidates.
Last date for receipt of application: 20.06.2015
For additional details, refer to the official notification: