Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) has officially declared the result for matric or Class 10 Supplementary exam 2019. Candidates who appeared for the said exam can check their results via the official TBSE website at http://tbse.in/new/welcome.html. Further essential details regarding the result like download process, pass marks etc. are available on the site.
The Tripura Board Madhyamik Supplementary exam was held on 29 July 2019. The regular TBSE annual exam for 10th standard/ matric was held in the months of March- April and the results were announced on 8 June 2019.
|TBSE Madhyamik annual exam was conducted||March- April 2019|
|Result announcement for the TBSE matric regular exam||8 June 2019|
|TBSE Madhyamik Supplementary exam 2019 was held on||29 July 2019|
|Result declaration for TBSE Class 10 Supplementary exam 2019||18 August 2019|
Tripura Board Madhyamik Supplementary Result 2019 will be released through the online mode and candidates can check their results only by logging in to the official TBSE website using their roll numbers. Candidates are recommended to keep a printed copy of their results.
Given below are the steps to download the results for the TBSE Madhyamik Supplementary exam 2019:
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Locate and click ‘Madhyamik Supplementary Result 2019’ link present on the homepage.
- It will direct you to a relevant log-in page.
- Enter the required credentials like roll number etc. according to the prescribed format.
- Submit the details after verification.
- The results will be visible on the screen.
- Candidates should take a print-out of the results or save a digital copy for future reference.
The board organises the supplementary examinations for the students who failed to clear the regular examinations. It is a second chance that gives the students the incentive to work harder and qualify their academic levels without having to waste a whole year despite their academical shortcomings.