There is a crucial update for all the candidates interested in pursuing a career in teaching in Surat.
As per the new notification published by the Surat Municipal Corporation on 11th November 2019, applications have been invited from interested candidates for the position of Shikshan Sahayak with the Surat Municipal Corporation. As per the notification, a total of 57 posts are to be filled under the ongoing recruitment drive.
The online application process started on 14th November 2019, 10.30 AM. Candidates need to submit their application for the aforementioned vacancies before 29th November 2019.
No application received after the last date will be considered for the advertised vacancies. So, the candidates must complete the application process by 29th November 2019, 11.59 PM to be eligible to participate in the recruitment drive.
Interested candidates need to log-on to the official website of the Surat Municipal Corporation @ www.suratmunicipal.gov.in and complete the application online. The candidates will be selected for the positions purely on their performance in the interview, dates for which will be announced later.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
It is important for the candidates interested in the advertised vacancies to note the below-mentioned date pertaining to the recruitment process.
|1||Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: Release of the notification||11th November 2019|
|2||Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: Commencement of the online application process||14th November 2019, 10.30 AM|
|3||Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: Closure of the online application process||29th November 2019, 11.59 PM|
|4||Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: Interviews of candidates||
To be announced
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: Important Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for the vacancies advertised under the Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 must note the below mentioned important information: –
- Total vacancies to be filled under the recruitment drive are 57.
- 14 posts are for Hindi medium, 11 posts are for Gujarati medium, 19 posts are for Marathi medium, 8 posts are for Urdu medium, and 5 posts are for Odia medium.
- Selected candidates will be posted at various schools run by the Surat Municipal Corporation.
- The maximum age acceptable for the above posts is 37 years. Age relaxation norms as per the rules of the Government of India will be applicable for relevant categories.
- Candidates must have a completed B.Ed./ B.A./ B.Sc./ D.P.Ed./ B.P.Ed. the degree to be eligible to apply for vacancies advertised under the ongoing recruitment drive.
- The remuneration offered to the selected candidates will be Rs. 31,340/- per month.
- The application process must be completed online by the last date. The applications must be completed on the official website of Surat Municipal Corporation, i.e. suratmunicipal.gov.in only.