SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2019 notification will be releasing today by the Staff Selection Commission. The recruitment notification will be releasing soon on the official website, www.ssc.nic.in .
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Application process starts on||17th September 2019|
|Last date to register||15th October 2019|
- Candidates must have cleared 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized University.
- The age of the candidates applying for Steno Grade C must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years.
- The age of the candidates applying for Steno Grade D must not be less than 18 years or more than 27 years.
- The first stage of selection will be the Computer-based test.
- The second stage will be a skill-based test.
- Skill Test is mandatory, but only qualifying marks are required.
- Candidates qualifying in the skill test will be selected based on their merit in the Computer Based Test.
- The document verification will be done, and the final merit list will be prepared based on the preferences.
The application fee involved in this recruitment process is Rs. 100 for unreserved category. Payment of the price must be made through SBI challan, credit card, net banking or debit card. Women candidates and those belong to the reserved category are exempted from the application fee. Candidates must keep track of the official website for timely updates.