The SSC Stenographer Grade C and D 2019 notification will be released today by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates willing to appear in the exam will be able to check the announcement from the official website, www.ssc.nic.in .
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application process starts on||20th September 2019|
|Application process ends on||15th October 2019|
- The vacancy details for stenographer Grade C&D will be decided soon.
- The vacancy is divided into ministries, departments, organization of central governments.
- The vacancy is for various states and union territories across the country.
- Candidates must be 12th class Pass from a recognized university.
- For Stenographer Grade ‘C’: Must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years.
- For Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Must not be less than 18 years or more than 27 years.
- The exam will be computer-based and multiple-choice questions.
- Except part 3, the question will be set in English and Hindi.
- Three parts of the question paper will be General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness and English Language and Comprehension.
- The duration of the test or exam is 2 hours.
- Each right answer will add 1 mark and the wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
Mark distribution is as follows:
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
The computer-based test will be followed by the skills test, which is mandatory but qualifying in nature. Candidates qualifying in both the exam will be considered for the final selection. Final selected candidates will be able to appear for the document verification stage.