The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced that the official notification for the post of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Senior Hindi Translator (SHT), Junior Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak will go live on the official website on 1st August 2019. Candidates who are interested in applying for any of the mentioned posts are advised to keep track of the official website of SSC at https://ssc.nic.in/.
|The SSC JE, JHT Recruitment notification 2019||1st August 2019|
The notification released on the official website will contain all the details of the application process, including the eligibility criteria, age limit, the application fees and other details. The Commission has advertised a total of 48 vacancies including the PwD quota. The SSC had released a short notification concerning the issuance of notifications in employment newspaper on 27th July 2019.
Steps to apply
- Go to the website of SSC at https://ssc.nic.in/
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link ‘SSC JHT, SHT, Hindi Paradhyapak vacancy…’ which will be published soon
- A PDF document with vacancy and salary details will appear on the screen
- Download the document and take a printout for future reference
Required educational qualification:
- For the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical), the candidates need to possess a three-year degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- For the Junior Engineer post (Quantity Surveying & Contract), the candidates need to possess a three-year diploma or degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution. Besides, passing an Intermediate exam in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Divisional-II of the institute of Surveyors would also be accepted.
- For the Junior Hindi Translator post, the candidates need to possess a Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognized institution
- For Junior Engineer post (Central Water Commission/ CPWD) the upper age limit is 32 years
- For the Junior Engineer post (Civil) and Junior Engineer Quality Surveying and Contract (MES), the upper age limit is 27 years
- For the Junior Engineer post (MES/ Farrakka Barrage/Central Water Power Research Station/Director General Border Roads Organisation/Dept. of Quality Assurance(Naval)/National Technical Research Organisation) the upper age limit is 30 years
- For the Junior Hindi Translator post, the upper age limit is 30 years
Selection procedure of the recruitment consists of Computer-Based Objective Type (100 marks) Test and Conventional Type (300 Marks) Written Examination. The candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Computer-Based test will be called for the Conventional Type test.