SSC JE Notification for JE Exam 2019 will be released today. Earlier, it has been said that the SSC will announce the Notification for SSC JE Exam on 1 August 2019, which was delayed and the result will be finally released today. According to the Notification, the recruitment will be provided for the vacancy of Junior Engineer in Civil, Mechanical and Quality Surveying & Contracts discipline, and Electrical. The interested candidates can apply for the posts online at https://ssc.nic.in/. The salary for the vacant posts ranges from Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400.
The interest candidates can apply for the posts online at the SSC official website. Here is the step by spet process on how to apply for the posts online:
- Visit the official website of SSC at https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Go to the SSC Junior Engineer and fill the SSC JE 2019 Application Form.
- A new tab will open where the eligible candidates can fill the necessary details like their full name, parents name, permanent address, academic details and so on.
- Once done, candidates will be required to select their preferred venue.
- After completing, the candidate will be asked to confirm if all the details provided are correct. In case any mistakes are made, the candidate should correct it carefully.
- Finally, the candidates will have to agree to the terms and press submit.
The fee for the application should also be paid at the time of submitting. Once the candidates are done with the filling of the application form, they will be asked to pay the application Fee. The fees can be paid via BHIM UPI, net banking, debit or credit card. For payment of fees through cash, the candidates will be required to take a printout of the challan, which is available after submitting the form. The fee should be submitted to any of the SBI branches.