In order to help you practice and improve your General Knowledge, we hereby present this General Knowledge quiz. Please try to give answer in comment section, soon we will publish the correct answers.
1. The headquarter of which one of the following
organisations is not in Geneva?
(a) Food and Agricultural Organisation
(b) World Meteorological Organisation
(c) World Health Organisation
(d) World Trade Organisation
2. In which Eco – system Grassland is included?
(b) Fresh water
3. The main pollutant responsible for Bhopal Gas
(a) Methyl isocyanate
(c) Chlorofluro Carbon
4. Which country has been admitted in July, 2013
as the 28th member of the European Union?
5. Which one of the following museums in India
and its location wrongly matched
(a) National Railway Museum – New Delhi
(b) The Calico Museum of Textiles – Mumbai
(c) Salar Jung Museum – Hyderabad
(d) Napier Museum – Thiruvananthpuram
6. The parliamentary form of government in India
has been adopted from the:
(a) American constitution
(b) Russian constitution
(c) British constitution
(d) Swiss constitution
7. Which of the following rivers crosses the
equator two times?
(a) Congo river
(b) Amazon river
(c) Niger river
(d) Nile river
8. Who was the founder of the ‘Prarthana Samaj’?
(a) Ramakrishna Paramhansa
(b) Swami Vivekanand
(c) Athmaram Panduranga
(d) Dayananda Saraswathi
9. Tritium is an isotope of:
10. The demand for a product which is wanted for
itself is known as:
(a) Derived demand
(b) Industry demand
(c) Company demand
(d) Direct or Autonomous demand