The SSC CISF results for the Physical Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test 2018 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates who have appeared in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) exam, can now check the 2018 CISF results through the official website, www.ssc.nic.in .
The CISF 2018 PET and PST exam were held from 22nd to 31st July 2019.
Steps to check SSC CISF PET, PST 2018 results:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Result 2019” link.
- A PDF file will get displayed.
- Save and download the PDF file.
- Search results by your roll number.
- Take a print of the result file for future use.
A total number of candidates appeared in CISF PET, and PST is 2,32,514. Candidates qualifying in PET and PST will be selected for the various posts across India in CISF and will be paid a salary of Rs. 92,300 per month. Candidates must stay tuned to the official website for more updates and further information.