The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the CGL 2017 (Combined Graduate Level) Tier I written examination result today on October 31, 2017. Selected candidates need to take the SSC CGL Tier II examination to be held on November 10 and 11 in test centres across the country. A total of 1,76, 165 candidates have been selected for the Tier II and Tier III rounds in different categories. The selected candidates will be able to check their name/roll number by searching the same on the PDF declared by SSC.
How to download SSC CGL Tier I 2017 Result
- Candidates need to visit the official website of SSC.
- On the home page candidates will be able to see the active link of ‘Declaration of Result of Combined Graduate Level Tier I examination 2017’
- Clicking on the link would open a PDF file , containing the list of candidates who have cleared the SSC CGL Tier I examination and have qualified for the Tier II exam.
- Candidates can type ‘CTRL+F’ on their keyboard and search their name/roll number to find out whether they have made it to the next round of selection.
- Candidates need to take a print out of the same for future reference.
About SSC CGL Tier I 2017 examination:
The SSC conducted CGL examination during August 5 to 24 2017 in test centres across the country. The SSC CGL Tier I examination was of 200 marks containing questions from four broad papers: General Intelligence Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
Candidates selected for SSC CGL Tier II would have to further appear for Tier III (Descriptive Test) and Tier IV (Data Entry/Skill Test) conducted by SSC for final selection. The Tier II and III examination is expected to be held between December 21 to 24, 2017.