Staff Selection Commission is set to release the Official Notification for SSC CGL (Common Graduate Level) 2019 Examination. Knowing the exam schedule will help you in preparing for the paper in advance.
What are the Important Dates for SSC CGL 2019 Exam
The Expected Examination Schedule for SSC CGL 2019 Recruitment is as follows:-
- Application Form will be available along with the SSC CGL Notification 2019 from 22nd October 2019.
- Last Date to Apply for SSC CGL 2019 will be 22nd November 2019
- The Tier 1 Exam will be conducted from 2nd to 11th March 2020. Start your preparation in advance to get a head start over the competition.
- Tier 1 Result will be declared in May 2020 & the Tier 2 Exam will be conducted in June 2020.
What are the Number Of Vacancies in SSC CGL 2019?
Staff Selection Commission announced 8089 Vacancies Last Year. We have witnessed a steady growth in terms of SSC vacancies over the past year. This Year SSC is expected to announce more than 9000 vacancies.
Once the SSC CGL 2019 Notification is released the exact number of openings will be clear. The Estimated Vacancies as compared to the previous vacancies are mentioned in the table below-
|Group||Vacancies 2018||Expected Vacancies 2019|
Post Preference and elaborated post details as per Group A, B, C & D will be mentioned on the SSC CGL Application Form.
How Many Stages are there in SSC CGL Recruitment?
You will have to clear these 4 Stages of the Common Graduate Level Exam to receive the final appointment letter.
- Tier 1 – MCQ Based Online Exam– You will be tested in Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude & English Language.
- Tier 2 – MCQ Based Online Exam– You will be tested on the same subjects as Tier 1 with a higher level of Difficulty.
- Tier 3- Offline Pen & Paper Exam– Descriptive test to test your English/Hindi Writing Skills
- Tier 4- Computer Skill Test is applicable for Select Posts (CSS / MEA / Tax Assistant Posts)
How to Crack SSC CGL 2019 Exam in One Go?
Staff Selection Commission prepares to commence a new cycle for CGL Recruitment. Lakhs of aspirants across the country are gearing up to appear in of countries most prestigious and talked about exams. This begs the question, how to clear the exam? Which Coaching Institute to Go For?
Read below about the most cost-efficient, most descriptive coaching by a group of such qualified individuals that they promise to give all your money back if you don’t get selected in the SSC Common Graduate Level (CGL) 2019 Examination.
Conquer SSC CGL 2019: 100% Cash Back
Toprankers, a Leading Online Coaching Marketplace has now come up with a special coaching session for CGL Aspirants.
It is quite simple, You pay for the Best faculty, study material, Doubt clearing sessions, Important Topics and Questions and if you don’t clear the exam, all your money will be refunded back to you.
What Exactly Does This Toprankers Course Offer?
- 555+ Hours Live Online Coaching by SSCTube Top Faculties
- Live Lectures
- Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Detailed Explanation about Queries
- Doubt Clearing Sessions
- 100% Course Fee Refund if you don’t get selected
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier 1 Result and Cutoff list Released