The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued admit cards for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) tier III round. Results of SSC CGL 2017 tier II were released on February 28. Almost 56 thousand candidates have qualified for the SSC CGL tier III examination. Admit cards for the SSC CGL tier III are available for all regions across the country.
Descriptive test or computer proficiency test will be conducted by the SSC in the tier III round depending on the posts candidates have applied for. The descriptive test will be conducted in pen and paper mode and will be held on March 19 at different regional test centres.
How to download SSC CGL tier III Admit Cards
- Visit the official website of SSC
- On the homepage you will see an active link mentioning ‘Admit Cards’
- On clicking the link, the candidates will get an option for the region they have applied for.
- After clicking the relevant region link, candidates will be directed to a page where they have to fill up their registration number and date of birth.
- Upon submission of the above information, admit cards will be displayed.
- Candidates must take printout of their admit cards as they wont be allowed to sit for the examination without the admit card.
SSC CGL tier III will carry descriptive type questions, for which candidates will be given one hour to answer. The examination will be conducted in pen and paper mode.