The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification for recruitment of 872 Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, 786 Sub Inspector posts in CAPF (Central Armed Police Force) and 573 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force). Candidates will be able to apply for the posts through the official website before June 15. Eligible candidates applying for the posts need to go through Paper I (computer based examination) between June 30 to July 07 at various test centres across the country. Successful candidates, scoring the cut off marks in the Paper I, will be called for Paper II, which will be held on October 08, 2017.
Candidates aged between 20-25 with a Graduation Degree from any recognised university in the country will be able to apply for the posts. Candidates will have to go through Physical Endurance Test and Medical Test before final selection.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- After visiting the website, candidates need to fill in their personal details and submit the online form.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
- Candidates need to select their examination centres keeping in mind the place they belong to. Once submitted the choice of examination centre will not be allowed to change.
- Candidates must take a print out of the submitted application form for future references.
- Last Date of online application: June 15
- Last Date of paying the application fee: June 15
- Paper I examination : June 30 to July 07
- Paper II examination: October 08
Click here to read the notification.