SRM Institute of Science & Technology has released the application form for those applying for engineering courses in 2020. SRMJEEE (SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination) will be conducted between April 12 to April 20, 2020, and the forms are now available on the official website.
- OMR Application last date: 29th February 2020
- Online Application last date: 30th March 2020
- Booking of slot for examination: First week of April
- Examination dates: 12th to 20th April 2020
- Result Declaration: Last week of April 2020
- Counselling Dates: First or Second week of May 2020
Following are details for the examination pattern for SRMJEEE 2020
- SRMJEEE 2020 will be a Computer Based Test, with a duration of 150 minutes.
- The total number of questions will be 125.
- Each question will be of 1 mark, and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The exam will have Physics (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions), Mathematics (40 questions), English (5 questions) and mental aptitude (10 questions).
For those who wish to apply online, can do so from the official website, till March 30, 2020. However, the forms will be available for download only till February 29, 2020. The payment for the application form can be made online by use of a debit card or a credit card and offline, by way of a Demand Draft.
How To Apply for SRMJEEE 2020
The candidates can apply for SRMJEEE online by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Log on to the official website srmist.edu.in
Step 2: Click on SRMJEEE 2020 on the right side of the homepage
Step 3: Click on “B. Tech Apply Now”
Step 4: Create an account
Step 5: Fill the form
Students who wish to apply offline, must download the filled form, print it and send the hard copy with a demand draft of Rs. 1100, payable in Chennai.