South Indian Bank (SIB) has officially released the probationary Admit card for Legal officer posts 2019. candidates who applied for the Legal Officer examination can now download their Admit Card from the official website of SIB at https://www.southindianbank.com/. Further details regarding the admit card and other essential information on Legal officer selection etc. are also available on the site.
SIB issued the official recruitment notification for the 12 posts of Probationary Legal Officers in Scale I Cadre in July 2019. The process of downloading Call Letters commenced on August 1, 2019, and will continue till August 11, 2019. The probation period of the probationary legal officer posts is for two years.
|Duration to download Call letters.||August 1st to August 11th 2019|
|Online Test||August 11th 2019|
Steps to download SIB Probationary Legal Officer Admit card 2019:
- Candidates will have to visit the SIB official website.
- Click on the heading ‘Careers’ present on the homepage.
- On the next page, click on ‘Recruitment of Probationary Legal Officers’
- A new page will open and to download the call letter you will be required to enter the registration number/ roll number and password/ date of birth.
- Verify the requisite credentials entered and then click on ‘submit’.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- You may download the admit card and take a print-out for future reference.
The selection process will begin with the initial selection of candidates on the basis of the performance in the Online Test. The final selection will be done based on the combined result obtained by the candidate in the Online test and Personal interview.