The application process for the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) 2019 has been started by the Symbiosis International (deemed) University. Candidates can do the registration through the official website, www.snaptest.org .
The SNAP is held for those students who are interested to take admission to the management or MBA courses.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application Process ends on||23rd November 2019|
|The date of the exam||15th December 2019|
|Result||10th January 2020|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for SNAP 2019:
- Candidate with a graduate degree with at least 50 per cent marks.
- The minimum marks are 45 per cent.
- Those awaiting result or in the final year can also apply.
Exam Pattern of SNAP 2019:
- Each question will have four marks each.
- For every wrong answer, one point will be deducted.
- For every right answer one score will be added.
- It is a two-hour computer-based multiple-choice test.
The SNAP 2019 will be in 90 cities all over India. The application fee for SNAP 2019 is Rs. 1750. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.