Symbiosis International University (SIU) has extended the Last Date for SNAP 2018 Registration to 28th of November 2018. Owing to an unanticipated volume of registrations Symbiosis International University has moved the last date from 26th of November to 28th of November. The SNAP exam is to be conducted on 16th December 2018.
SNAP Exam Schedule
- Exam Date: 16th of December 2018
- Exam Time: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
For other important dates in the SNAP application and exam process, refer to the table below:
|Registration Begins||28th August 2018|
|Registration Concludes||26th November 2018 (extended) —> 28th November|
|Admit Card Available||1st December 2018 on (www.snaptest.org)|
|SNAP Online Test 2018||16th December 2018 (Sunday)
Time: 2 pm to 4 pm
|Announcement of Result||Tentatively in 2nd week of January 2019|
Register for SNAP 2018
|To register for SNAP, click here||SNAP 2018 Registration|
Candidates have 2 additional days to apply for SNAP 2018. Below is the Registration process candidates have to follow in brief. For detailed information regarding Registration Process, please go through the SNAP 2018 Registration Process.
Steps for SNAP 2018 Application Process
- SNAP Registration
- Fill the registration form part I (Here you will be asked for phone number/email id etc.)
- An automatically generated OTP will be sent to your registered number.
- Enter OTP & validate the mobile number.
- Verify email id submitted by you.
- Make Payment for SNAP Test
Pay the SNAP test fee. The candidate may pay through:
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Demand Draft.*
Note: The DD should reach the Symbiosis Test Secretariat by 5:00 pm on November 26, 2018
|SNAP 2018 Test Fee||Rs. 1750/-|
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern
SNAP 2018 will comprise 4 sections – General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Current Affairs and Analytical & Logical Reasoning. In all, candidates will have 2hours to solve 130 questions.
- The questions will be of normal and special type.
- Normal questions will be of MCQ nature and will carry 1 mark each.
- On the other hand, special questions will carry 2 marks and have to be answered using the virtual calculator.
For complete details on exam pattern and number of questions etc. you can refer to the SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern.