The seat allotment results for the REAP 2019 is now ousted by the center of electronic governance for the second- round allotment of seats. Candidates can now check the list in the portal and download their letters. Second-round results will only include the students from the state Of Rajasthan.
Steps to check the REAP 2019 results:
- As the first step, visit the site www.reapraj.com .
- Click on the panel named as “candidate panel” as the second step.
- As the third step, go to the print allotment letter.
- Enter your login ID, Password and the date of birth.
- Click on the next option.
- The allotment details will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will have to download and printout the allotment letter.
The candidates who have been allotted will have to send their mandatory documents for the verification in the original basis along with its photocopies attached. The remaining fees also must be paid to take the process to the next level. Candidates will also have options to upward or withdraw their allotment. The candidates who are willing for the upward movement, the results will be announced on July 24th, 2019.
All the candidates will be allotted with a center or institute. Candidates will have to visit the place for the confirmation of admission. Candidates will have to carry photocopy of all the mandatory documents to take the process further. The fees can be paid through the net banking and through the process of demand draft.