The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has acknowledged that PGP in Human Resource Leadership fully aligns with SHRM’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates
PGP- Business Leadership Fees: 12,14,984 + Taxes(Per anum) PGP- Human Resource Leadership Fes: 10,30,780 + Taxes(Per anum)
Online Application URL
Accomodation Details :
SOIL offers residential facilities to all the out-station students in the hostel blocks which are placed very close its city campus.
The 700-member strong alumni community of SOIL today has become a truly global network. Besides a strong pan-India presence, our students are spread across different continents including North America, Australia, Europe and Asia. Some of the alumni of SOIL are:
1. Ankush Chopra, EY
2. Gaurav Shahare ,KPMG India
3. Gopalkrishnan A.S , Boston Analytics
4. Sapan Gandhi, Cipla
5. Prashant Agarwal , McKinsey & Company
6. Nidhi Saxena Govil , IBM Strategy & Analytics
6. Shreya Gangul , Tata Steel
8. Sonakshi Grover, BMW India
9. Aneet Singh Bawa, Kohler India
10. Preeti Taunk, Mahindra and Mahindra
Courses & Departments Details :
PGP in Business Leadership: PGPBL is a one-year full time program and is designed for graduates with minimum two years of work experience. The program provides a solid grounding in major business disciplines and core business skills with specialisations in marketing, finance and analytics.
PGP in Human Resource Leadership: PGPHRL introduces the fundamental principles of Organisational Behaviour and presents an outstanding opportunity to explore the critical areas of Human Resources Management along with a comprehensive understanding of the key functions of management and business.
1.IIM Ahmedabad names SOIL as a ‘game changer’ in Higher Education.
2. SOIL is named amongst the top 3 Innovators in India by All India Management Association and Accenture.
3. SOIL has been named as the ‘Game Changer’ academic institute for its PGP-HRL program by SHRM.
4. SOIL is recognised by the academic committee of CEDEP as an innovation in higher education.
5.SOIL is consistently featured as one of the leading business school in India for the one year MBA program.
Average Salary :
Average Salary for PGP-Business Leadership – 9.3 LPA | Highest Salary for PGP-PGP-Business Leadership- 21 LPA Average Salary for PGP- Human Resource Leadership – 7.4 LPA | Highest Salary for PGP-Human Resource Leadership- 21 LPA
Placements Details – Description
The Highest package offered to a student at SOIL was 21 LPA for both PGP Business Leadership and PGP Human Resource Leadership.
Average Salary for PGP Business Leadership is 9.3 LPA and the average Salary for PGP Human Resource Leadership is 7.4 LPA.
SOIL maintains relationships with over 500 organisations, who regularly recruit from campus for both full time positions and internships.
Some of the leading companies that hire from SOIL campus are: HCL, Cognizant, Axis Bank, Schinder, Kohler, Vodafone, L&T, Genpact, HT Media, Panasonic, Wipro, Amul, Dabur, Tata Steel etc.
Education at SOIL is driven by its distinguished faculty who have taught and consulted across the world.
1. Mr. Anil Sachdev, adjunct Faculty Indian School of Business, Kelly School of Business,
2. Prof. Neetika Batra, over 20 years of Invest Banking Experience
3. Prof. Atindra, over 18 years of industrial experience with Amul
4. Prof. Arjya Chakravarty, Ex-Faulty at S.P. Jain Business School
5. Prof. Shyam Vishwanathan, Ex Dean of Exec. Education, ISB
6. Prof. Arvind Nair, Ex- CEO Domino’s Pizza
7. Prof. Chiranjeev Kohli, Prof. of marketing, California State University
8. Prof. Lilach Nachum, Prof at Zicklin Business School
Festivals / Events
Clubs and organisations at SOIL offer numerous leadership opportunities and put on events ranging from the SOIL Premier League, Faculty Auction, Karma Rasoi to the annual Inspired Leadership Conference and the Sidhbadi offsite.
With more than 20 clubs and over 80 leadership positions in the Student Association, SOIL offers many ways to refine leadership and organisational management experience, explore interests, and make friendships that last a lifetime.