The State Bank of India has released the admit cards for the SBI Main Clerk exam today. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam can download their admit cards on the official website of SBI, https://sbi.co.in/. SBI officially announced the results of the Prelims previously this month on July 19th. The prelims helped in the recruitment of over 8000 Junior Associate Clerks.
Steps to download the admit card for SBI Mains 2019:
- Candidates will need to visit the official website of SBI, https://sbi.co.in/.
- On the home page, find ‘Latest Announcements.’ Under that tab, click on ‘SBI Clerk Admit card 2019’ link.
- You will need to submit the required details that include registration number and password or date of birth.
- The screen will now show your admit card.
- Check all the information for any discrepancies such as spelling mistakes.
- Take a printout for future reference.
|SBI Mains admit card release||23rd July 2019|
|SBI Clerk Mains exam||10th August 2019|
|SBI Clerk Mains result||3rd week August 2019|
The SBI Mains exam is scheduled to be held on August 10, 2019. The link to download the official call letter for the Mains clerk exam is available only to the candidates who have qualified the prelims.
In case there are any discrepancies on the admit card, the candidates must inform the concerned authorities as soon as possible. They can lodge their complaint on the website cgrs.ibps.in. On the subject line of the email, candidates must write ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate 2019.’ In addition to that, a toll-free number is also available for lodging complaints in between 11 am and 6 pm on business days.