The State Bank of India has started giving out application for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer and for the post of Deputy General Manager. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post should do so on or before August 12, 2019. Official website to apply is https://www.sbi.co.in/careers .
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application process ends on||12th August 2019|
The posts in which vacancies are available are
- Deputy General Manager – Capital Planning
- SME Credit Analyst
- Deputy General Manager – Asset Liability Management.
The recruitment team of State Bank of India will accept the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria that have been put forth by the bank.
The eligibility criteria for different posts are as follows:
- DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER: The candidates who have applied for the post of deputy general manager (capital planning) should have an MBA degree in finance or a Post Graduate Diploma in Finance or he should have passed the CA Intermediate level.
- SME CREDIT ANALYST: BE degree or an MBA degree in finance or CA course is a must for candidates who are willing to apply for the post of SME credit analyst.
- DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER: The candidate should be a graduate in MBA finance or any other equivalent degree from a recognized college or university in order to be eligible to work as an Assets and Liability Deputy General Manager.
The candidates after applying for the post by filling out application form are supposed to take a print out of the application form so that it can be used for future reference. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.