The recruitment notification has been released by the State Bank of India, SBI for Apprentice posts. Candidates can register for the apprentice post through the official website, www.sbi.co.in . The recruitment drive is to fill 700 apprentice posts.
The last date to register for the post is 6th October 2019. This recruitment drive is for the candidates of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The Registration process started on||17th September 2019|
|Last date of registration||6th October 2019|
|Admit Card releases on||15th October 2019|
|Date of Exam||23rd October 2019|
- Haryana: 150 Posts
- Punjab: 400 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 150 Posts
Candidates must have a graduation from a recognized University.
The age of the candidates must not be less than 20 years or more than 28 years on 31st August 2019.
- The exam is divided into two parts, online written test and local language test.
- The online test is of 100 questions carrying one mark each.
- The duration of the online test will be 1 hour.
- The subjects for the online test are General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
- The local language test will have Hindi, Punjabi language test for Haryana and Punjab state and only Hindi for Himachal Pradesh.
The apprentice will be paid Rs. 8000 per month with no other allowances and the training period will be of 1 hour. There is no application fee. Candidates can go to the official website for more details.