Established in March 1966, The Sainik School Ghorakhal, located near Nainital, is one of the most esteemed educational institutions of our country today. With regards to a notification released recently, the Sainik School Ghorakhal is now recruiting qualified teachers to fill in a few vacancies at their institute
Applications for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) are now open for all those eligible and shall close on 21st September 2019. The applications process is based online, and the details of the same are available on their official website which is ssghorakhal.org.
You can also email them at [email protected]. However, there is also an option of sending in your application directly to the Principal of Sainik School Ghorakhal with your résumé, a couple of passport size photographs, photocopied marksheets, certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents along with an unstamped self addressed envelope and a demand draft of Rs 500/-, to their postal address given online. The application is required to reach the Principal within 21 days after the publication of the recruitment ad.
There is only one vacant post for Post Graduate Teacher. The subject is Computer Science. Adhering to the eligibility requirements is mandatory. The age of the applicant must be between 21 to 40 years (as on September 30th, 2019).
The qualifications required include:
- A total of at least 50% marks in a degree/ diploma from a recognized university. (Specific details are given in the official notice).
- A 2-year experience of having taught at an English medium residential school affiliated to CBSE shall be an added advantage.
- Special preference shall be given to those who possess a degree in B.Ed. or other higher qualifications as well as to those who have a fair record in extracurricular activities, sports, etc.
- An applicant for this post can expect a Level 8 on the pay scale which will come around to Rs. 47,600.
In case of the Trained Graduate Teacher post, there is again one vacancy for English. The age bracket should be between 21 and 35 (as on September 30th, 2019).
The qualifications are as follows:
- Having graduated with English as a major subject with a minimum of 50% marks in other concerned subjects and in total along with a B.Ed. degree is a mandatory qualification requirement.
- The applicant must be CTET qualified.
- Additional preferences are same as those for a Post Graduate Teacher.
- The applicant here can expect a Level- 7 on the pay scale which will amount to Rs. 44,900.
As per the rules and regulation of Sainik School Society, allowances in the form of rent-free accommodation, transport, medical allowance and a lot of other things shall be granted to the selected employee.