RVNL (Rail Vikas Nigam Limited) has published the notification for the post of Director (Finance) and Chief Project Manager (Electric) and there is only one vacancy available for the post. And the post is of a contractual basis. The candidates who are interested in applying the post can apply through the official website. The candidates who have completed graduation in commerce they are eligible to apply for the post. The last date to apply for the post is 24th July 2019.
The candidates should have acquired:
- The candidate should be Cost Accountant or Chartered Accountant or a full-time PGDM/MBA course with a good academic record from a recognized Institution/University.
- Officers of organized group A Accounts services that are Indian Audit and Accounts Services, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Accounts Civil Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts and Finance service and Indian Cost Accounts Service working inappropriate level exempted from these educational qualifications.
The candidate’s age should be less than 45 years.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance they give in the Interview.
- The candidates should have at least five years of collective knowledge/experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of corporate financial management and corporate accounts in a reputed organization.
- The candidates from an organized group A accounts service should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of corporate financial management or corporate accounts.
- Visit the official website of RVNL.
- Read the given instructions carefully and then click on the Apply Online button.
- If the candidate is a new user click on the New Registration.
- Complete the details asked in the registration form and press the submit button.
- After registration log in with the registration number and password.
- Then fill all the details in the application and upload the photo and signature as per the required pattern.
- Take a print out of the application form of RVNL Director (Finance) for future reference.
The candidates can also apply offline by sending the application form along with all the necessary documents to
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No 14,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
RVNL GM (PP & D):
RVNL GM (PP & D) is another job that the notification has been released. The vacancy is in RVNL, Delhi, on deputation basis. The candidates who are eligible to apply for the post can see the official notification.
The notification was released on 29th July 2019, and the last date to submit the application form is on 28th August 2019. The vacancy for the post is one.
The age limit of the candidate to apply for the post of GM (PP & D) should be of 56 years. The qualification of the candidates should be AG/IRTS or SG/IRTS Officers with at least 17 years of a Group A service.
The Incumbents will be required to conduct bank ability studies involving preparation of request for RFP proposal document, tender committee, the invitation of tenders, management of contracts, and interaction with consultants during the study.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RVNL Recruitment
How to apply:
The eligible candidates can send the application in the prescribed format to Rail Vikas Nigam Limited/ Corporate Office, Delhi. The application has to be sent on or before 28th August 2019, along with the vigilance /DAR clearance and APARs and all other required documents.
A scanned copy of the duly filled and signed proforma in PDF format should also be sent by the candidate through email to [email protected].