The RRB JE CBT 2 exam paper has been leaked on Facebook as per the claim of a lot of people. The exam was conducted on 28th August 2019. The question paper has been shared by many people on Facebook and what’s app. For now, there is no official notification by RRB regarding the authentication of the news ‘RRB JE CBT-2 Exam Paper Leak’. Still, there is a chance that it can be a rumour.
The exam was started on 28th August 2019 and will end on 1st September 2019. This recruitment exam is for 13464 vacancies of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE (IT)], Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA).
Some Points to be noted about RRB JE CBT 2 Exam:
- The exam was through online mode.
- All the questions were Objective type in MCQ format.
- The virtual calculator was made available.
- Each right answer adds to 1 mark, and the wrong answer deducts 1/3rd mark.
- The exam was held in Hindi and English both.
Minimum percentage of marks required:
- UR -40%,
- ST -25%
The Admit card is an important file for appearing the exam. RRB JE can provide a prosperous career to the candidates. Stay tuned to the official website, http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/ for more updates and information.