The Railway Recruitment Board conducted this computer-based test. The exam for CBT 1 was from 22nd May 2019 to 2nd June 2019 for most of the states and few remaining states; it was on 26th June to 28th June 2019. This exam was for 13487 vacancies.
The result for RRB JE 2019 will get released soon. Applicants appeared in this exam can check their results on the official website, www.rrbcdg.gov.in . The answer key will get published in the first week of August.
Important dates of RRB JE 2019:
|Application started on||2nd January 2019|
|Final form submission||7th February 2019|
|Stage 1 exam date||26th June 2019|
|Result||To be releasing soon|
RRB JE 2019 vacancy details:
- Junior Engineer – 12844 posts
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) – 29 posts
- Depot Material Superintendent – 227 posts
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant – 387 posts
As candidates are waiting for RRB JE 2019 results, they will be interested in knowing the expected cut off. The level of the exam was easy to moderate this year. Let us have a look at it.
|Category||Expected Cut off from 100 marks|
|General||60 to 70|
|OBC||55 to 65|
|SC||45 to 55|
|ST||40 to 50|
Steps to check RRB JE 2019 results:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “RRB JE 2019 RESULT” link.
- Enter the credentials required to log in.
- Check the result and download it.
- Take a printout for future use.
Candidates who will qualify in the first computers-based test will be eligible to appear for the 2nd computer-based test. Let us have a glance to the qualifying marks.
For more information on RRB JE 2019, stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com .