Kerala PSC 2019: Applications are invited for the recruitment of eligible individuals in Kerala Public Service Commission for the posts of technician and lecturers among others. Candidates are required to apply for the positions in the format prescribed in the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission on or before 3rd July 2019.
Total number of posts = 56
Eligibility Criteria and educational qualification for the Kerala PSC Jobs:
- Laboratory Assistant- Candidate having S.S.L.C pass or equivalent qualification and at least two years of experience in a recognized Chemical/ Physical Laboratory are eligible to apply.
- Technician Grade-II (Electronics) –
- Must have 3 (three) years regular service in any cadre in the Member society affiliated to the Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited i.e., the Regional Cooperative Milk Producers Union and should be in service of the Member society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post.
- A pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification.
- System Analyst-
- MCA/B.Tech in Computer Science. orB.Tech in any discipline with PGDCA or equivalent qualification OR M.Sc Computer Science OR M.Sc Electronics/Physics/Mathematics/Statistics with PGDCA or equivalent qualification (Any University should recognize all the above degree in Kerala)
- 3 years post qualification experience in the Design and Implementation of Application in Software.
- ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned.
Process of selection: candidates will be selected based on their performance in the examination/ interview conducted by the Public Service Commission.