The Eastern Naval Command has released the notification for the recruitment of Civilian Motor Driver Ordinary Grade. Candidates can appear for the post through the official website, www.indiannavy.nic.in .
Candidates must apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 31st August 2019.
Eastern Naval Command Vacancy Details:
- Total 104 posts for Civilian Motor Driver Ordinary Grade.
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Naval Command Posts:
- Applicants must be Matriculation passed from recognized Board
- Candidates must possess knowledge on first line maintenance work.
- Candidate must have a driving license for Heavy Vehicles and Motorcycles.
- Selected candidates will get Rs. Rs. 19,900 – 63, 200 per month.
Candidates will get elected for this post through the written test.
Interested candidates must apply by sending the application to “The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Utility- Complex, 2nd Floor, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 530014”. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.