This quiz consists of questions from various Banking
entrance exams held during the last few years. Leave your answers/responses in
the comments section below and we’ll soon let you know the correct answers!
Directions 1 to 3: Four of the following five are alike
in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to
Repair (2) Mend (3) Correct (4) Rectify (5) Trouble
Employed (2) Trained (3) Hired (4) Appointed (5) Commissioned
Quick (2) Brisk (3) Quiet (4) Fast (5) Rapid
4. Four of the
following five are alike in a certain way (based on the English alphabetical
series) and hence form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that
group if the English alphabetical series is broken into two equal halves, i.e
the first 13 alphabets are clubbed together and the last 13 alphabets are
(2) SU (3) MA (4) CK (5) LB
Directions 5 to 8: In each of these questions,
relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The
statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer
(1) If only conclusion I is true
(2) If only conclusion II is true
(3) If either conclusion I or II is true
(4) If neither conclusion I nor II is true
(5) If both the conclusion I and II are true
> B = C; E = F; E >= D > C
Conclusions: I. B
Conclusions: I. C C
I M; J = K;
G >= H = I
7. Conclusions: I. H
Conclusions: I. L > J II. J
Directions (Q. 9-10) :Study the following information to
answer the given questions.
In a five-letter English word (which may or may not be
a meaningful English word), there are two letters between L and P. S is not
placed immediately next to L. There is only one letter between S and A. S is
towards the right of A. S is not placed immediately next to E.
9. Which of the following is correct with respect to
the word thus formed?
(1) E is at one of the extreme ends of the word.
(2) P is not placed immediately next to A.
(3) There are two letters between A and E in the word
(4) P is placed second to the right of E.
(5) None is correct
10. Which of the following words will be formed based
on the given conditions?
(2) PEALS (3)
LEAPS (4) SEPAL (5) LAPSE
To follow our Banking portal on Facebook and Twitter, click on the
Answers- 1(5) 2(2)
3(3) 4(2) 5(1)
6(5) 7(4) 8(1)