Catch our students reveal their secrets to success.
Our students have spilled the beans. Here, they will
tell you all. Know from them how an MBA can be a secret recipe for money,
success and fame.
1. Harsh Madan (MBA in Real Estate and Urban
Financial Analyst with JLL
I think RICS SBE has changed
my life. From an IT engineer to a financial analyst, my journey is an upward
graph, high in terms of monetary profits and recognition. One should go for an
MBA from RICS SBE because it is:
– World class institute with great brand value &
– Chance to be part of elite alumni of RICS
professionals and network with an exclusive group throughout your career.
– Excellent faculty and infrastructure available.
– Unique course, course structure & teaching
methodology at par with foreign institutes.
– Excellent career prospects and the senior management
of RICS is known and respected across industry.
2. Archana Veeramachaneni (MBA in
Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure)
Mahindra Lifespace Developers
I was a professional tennis player before deciding to
make a career in real estate. RICS SBE proved to be a right choice for me. I would definitely
recommend RICS SBE to others simply because,
– It offers such versatile courses that one does not need to
have a degree in any related or technical field of engineering/commerce to be
able to understand them.
– The faculty is very highly qualified and the lecturers will
give you the feel that you’re pursuing an education in an international school.
– The industry in itself is growing and companies are looking
to recruit students with a specialized degree in real estate or construction.
– Campus placements are very specific and controlled by the
School because of the huge industry backing. So getting a good-paying job after
graduation is certain.
– Even the students you get to interact with come from a
variety of educational backgrounds. In my time here, I have got the opportunity
to learn from my fellow classmates a great deal as well.
3. Aakash Garg (MBA in Real
Estate and Urban Infrastructure)
Placed in Valuation & Consulting
At RICS SBE, I developed good finance and analytical skills
that are required for valuations. Thus I got a break with CBRE in their
valuations & consulting division. I would recommend RICS SBE to others too.
Here is why:
– Complete exposure to the industry along with the
– Gist of everything not confined to a particular
– Emphasis on practical knowledge rather than theory.
– Most of the faculties have been on the ground, so
they have a better understanding.
– Excellent internship and placement records.
4. Saumya Budhiraja (MBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure)
Placed with Experion
I used to be an introvert and thought to make a career related to number
and calculations. But at RICS SBE I got an opportunity to develop my people
skills and my communication skills evolved so much that at the time of
placements, employers found me more capable for Sales & Marketing role
instead of behind the desk jobs like Valuations.
are my reasons why one should go for an MBA from RICS SBE.
– The first institute in India who took and
initiative to offer professional courses in real estate as well as construction
– Faculties accredited with RICS-SBE are industry
professionals and thus are full of knowledge and experience.
– Each and every individual (student) is taken care
of and all the issues raised by a student are addressed in a really positive
– Placements are supported by top organizations.
100+companies were invited for the placements. All my classmates are placed
with good packages.
5. Shashank Vashistha (MBA in Real Estate and Urban
Placed in Advisory
& Valuation with DTZ
Right from the start, I was more into numbers. So I
did my internship in valuation in DTZ where I landed up with the job offer. I
think if you are capable and hardworking job will never be after RICS SBE. They
educate you in such a way that you are ready to face the industry in just two
years and work with the best employers. Here is why I think you should also opt
for RICS SBE for an MBA.
– It’s only institute in India which provide an MBA in Real Estate with
different specializations and also RICS brand value associated with it.
– Placements are too good; more than 100 Companies came to campus for hiring and internships. Almost our entire batch has already been placed with top-notch companies.
– Courses as per industry requirement i.e specialization in Investment
and Finance, Real Estate Marketing, Construction Project Management, Quantity
– It’s more a technology driven institute, understanding concepts and
technical aspects of structures, assets by using latest tools and software such
as BIM, IPD , Argus etc.
– After doing specialized MBA you
have multiple options to choose such as asset management, facility management, development
and construction, investments, valuation ,appraisal or credit management, corporate
real estate, leasing and sales, investment banking and project management etc.
6. Bhanu Sharma (MBA in Construction Project Management)
as Project Manager with Knight Frank
want to make a successful career in Construction, only technical skills wont
suffice. You need a balanced mix of technical and managerial
(techno-managerial) skills to fulfill your dreams and give form to your
imagination. I would definitely recommend RICS SBE for a specialized MBA in
construction project management. Here is why:
– Great brand, awesome faculty, good resources, nice
– No lack of opportunities present in the
– The School of Construction, RICS SBE can easily
bridge students with such opportunities.
– Option to choosing career in different domains
– Core Execution of Construction, Project Management, Facility Management,Quantity Surveying.
– Female civil engineers should join as they can
take the jump into managerial positions in the field of construction with
an MBA from RICS SBE.
– A student will only miss opportunities
here because of his own lack of efforts, because the effort put in by the
School of construction in grooming professional is terrific and
unmatched. Dedicated and focused student will definitely achieve his/her