As per the latest notification published by the Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad, applications have been invited from the interested candidates for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant. As per the notification, 5 vacancies have been advertised for the Post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on a contractual basis.
The selected candidates will be recruited to work at the various dispensaries of the Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad and will be paid a fixed remuneration based on hourly wages. Candidates who wish to have an opportunity to work with the Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad should not miss this opportunity and submit their application through the post in the prescribed format only.
The last date to submit the application is 8th November 2019. Candidates must submit their application before the last date as any applications received post 8th November 2019 will not be accepted. For more details and downloading the prescribed format, candidates must log-on to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India, www.rbi.org.in. After the applications have been received by the RBI, selected candidates will be called for an interview and based on the performance in the interview, final selections will be announced.
RBI Recruitment 2019: Details of the Vacancies
Candidates who wish to apply for the advertised vacancies with the Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad should note the following important information regarding the available positions: –
Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
- Available Positions
Total 5 vacancies have been advertised
- 3 positions are for unreserved category candidates
- 1 position is for SC category candidate
- 1 position is for OBC category candidate
- Application format
Candidates must download the approved format, and other details about the vacancies from the official website of RBI, i.e. opportunities.rbi.org.in/. The completed form along with the required documents must be sent via post to :
Human Resource Management Department
Reserve Bank of India
6-1-56, Secretariat Road,
- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) must fulfil the following eligibility criteria: –
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an MBBS Degree from a recognised University in India and should be approved by the Medical Council of India. The degree should be in allopathic system of medicine. Candidates having a Master’s in General Medicine may also apply.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience as a medical practitioner in a hospital or a clinic.
- Candidate must have a dispensary or residence within 15 km radius of the Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad dispensaries.
Candidates who clear the interview will require to pass the medical examination test and complete the documents verification process before being recruited as the Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC).