There is an interesting opportunity for candidates looking for an opportunity of working with various courts operating under the purview of the Rajasthan High Court. Rajasthan High Court had published a notification on 8th November 2019, inviting applications from interested candidates for various vacancies of Group D employees. Now, as per the latest notification released by Rajasthan High Court, the online application process for 3,678 vacancies under Group D has started.
The online application process will continue till 17th December 2019. The recruitment process pertains to various vacancies with the Rajasthan High Court including driver, peon and several other profiles. As no other applications will be accepted after the cut-off date, i.e. 17th December 2019, candidates are advised to complete their online application as soon as possible.
Moreover, only those candidates who meet the specified eligibility criteria should apply for the advertised vacancies. Applications from candidates who do not satisfy the specified eligibility criteria will be rejected.
The last date for payment of the application fee is also 17th December 2019. If the candidates have completed their application successfully but fail to pay the application fee, will have their applications rejected.
Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Candidates who wish to apply for the advertised vacancies must note the below mentioned important dates pertaining to the Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2019: –
|1||Publication of the recruitment notification||8th November 2019|
|2||Commencement of the online application process||18th November 2019|
|3||Closure of the online application process||17th December 2019|
|4||Last date for payment of the application fee||17th December 2019|
|5||Release of admit card||To be announced|
|6||Written examination||To be announced|
Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2019: Important information
Candidates who aspire to apply for the advertised vacancies under the ongoing recruitment drive must note the below mentioned important information: –
- The minimum acceptable age for Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2019 vacancies is 18 years.
- The maximum acceptable age for Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2019 vacancies is 40 years
- Age relaxation norms as specified by the Government of India are applicable for vacancies advertised under Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2019.
- The application fee payable by General category and OBC category candidates is Rs. 150.
- The application fee payable by SC/ST category candidates is Rs. 100.
- The application fee payable by Physically Handicapped candidates is Rs. 100.
- Candidates must have completed class 10th examination from a recognized education board of India.
- Selected candidates will be posted at various district courts, Lok Adalat, Taluka, and other courts.
- The questions in the exam will comprise of questions from English, Hindi, Rajasthani culture and dialects.