The Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery course (ANM) offered by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur is a two year course open for all enthusiasts (who have passed their 12th standard examination successfully). The merit list for admissions to the ANM 2019 course has now been released by the university on their official website which is www.rajswasthya.nic.in All those who have been selected are featured on the final merit list which is available in the form of a pdf on the official website. These selected candidates are now qualified to join the ANM course offered by various institutions, both private and government, operating within the state of Rajasthan itself.
The merit list that has been released is category wise/ district wise. Here is a step wise guide on how to download the final merit list:
- Log on to the official website which is rajswasthya.nic.in. Most of the information is obviously in the Hindi language.
- Go to the option “ Rajasthan ANM 2019-20 Merit List District wise” and click on it.
- A new page will open wherein you will have to select the specific category under which you had applied. Choose the name of your district carefully.
- The Rajasthan ANM 2019 merit list will appear in the form of a pdf.
- In the given list, look for your name and details. You may also download the list and save it for future purposes.
A total of 1590 seats are available for the course under several colleges affiliated to the RUHS. The course duration is of 2 years with a segregation of 18 months for the course study and 6 months for internship.
The final merit list shall display the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Full address
- Date of birth
- The category to which one has applied
- Marks obtained in the higher secondary examination
- Technical Marks
- RNC number
The selected candidates will have to appear for a counselling session and thereafter, shall be allotted seats. For the counselling session, the candidate is expected to arrive with all important documents in original. The counselling timings shall be between 9.30 AM and 2 PM.
For the selection process, preference shall be given to candidates who reside locally. However, they must give a copy of their residential certificate for verification. Only those candidates who are selected shall be informed but there has also been publication of a list of rejected candidates only for confirmation’s sake and to avoid confusion.