The answer key for General Department Competitive Examination (GDCE) 2019 has been released by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Central Railway (RRC WCR). Candidates can also raise their objection against the answer key. The GDCE answer key can be downloaded from the official website, www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in .
The objection of the answer key must be raised before 28th September 2019 on the official website mentioned above. The answer key 2019 has been released along with question paper, answers and responses.
Steps to check WCR GDCE 2019 answer key:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Railway Recruitment cell” link on the image gallery.
- Then go to the “GDCE notification” under the menu.
- Then click on the “Question Paper, Responses and Keys, Raising of Objections if any to Questions or Options or Keys (CBTs held on 20.09.2019)”.
- Check and download the answer key.
- You can raise your objection if needed.
Steps to raise the objections:
- Candidates must select the question ID.
- Select the type of objections, all options incorrect, ambiguous question, multiple correct answers, wrong answer key, translation error, repetition of the issue in the same set or any other mistake.
- Give a reason or supporting references in the explanation box.
One can also delete the objection at the later stage before the deadline. Once the complaint gets scrutinized by the board, the final results will get declared. Candidates must swipe through the official website for further details.