The Punjab and Sind Bank has welcomed applications from candidates to apply for Specialist Officer posts. Eligible and Interested candidates as per the requirement are given below shall apply for the position through the official website of PSB on, www.psbindia.com .
This recruitment will fill 168 posts of Specialist Officer in the organization. The ending date to apply for the job is till October 10, 2019.
The selected candidates shall note that they may be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank.
The age limit for each post is given below
- AGM: 35-45 Years
- CS: 30-40 Years
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 30-40 Years
- Law Manager/Fire Safety Officer / Security Officer: 25-35 Years
- Other: 20-30 Years
- AGM Law-1 Post
- Company Secretary -1 Post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (SMGS-IV)-1 Post
- Law Manager-10 Posts
- Fire Safety Officer-1 Post
- Security Officer -15 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer-50 Posts
- Chartered Accountants-50 Posts
- IT Programmer/Software Developer-30 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (JMGS I)-5 Posts
- Technical Officer (Civil)-2 Posts
- Technical Officer (Electrical)-2 Posts
The candidate shall check the eligibility criteria of each of these positions in the official notification.
- The general category will have to pay Rs 826/-
- SC/ST/PWD category will have to pay Rs 177/-
- Payment should be made through online mode only.
Candidates will be selected based on shortlisting, i.e.-
- Personal interaction/interview for AGM Law, Company Secretary and Rajbhasha Adhikari.
- Others shall have, online examination, personal interaction/interview.
- Candidate must know that the group discussion and or personal interview venue, time and date will be notified to the shortlisted candidates in the respective call letter and candidates will have to attend the same at their own cost.