Applications had been invited by the Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (SSSC) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana, in January and February 2019. These applications were invited from interested candidates for the 323 vacant positions of Clerk in the subordinate courts of Haryana.
Now, there is an important notification for the candidates wishing to start a career with the Punjab and Haryana High Court. As per the latest announcement, the admit cards for the written examination for the positions of Clerk will be released soon by the SSSC. All the candidates who had completed the online registration for the Clerk Exam successfully should log-on to the official website of the Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, i.e. www.sssc.gov.in and download the admit card as soon as it is made available.
For latest updates on the release of admit card and other important announcements, candidates must check out the official website of Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts regularly. Moreover, SMS notifications will also be shared with candidates on their registered mobile numbers.
As the final written examination will be conducted on 10th November 2019 for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk, the admit cards are expected to be released pretty soon. The written exam will be conducted across various examination centres in Haryana, Chandigarh, and Punjab. Details regarding the examination venue and timing shall be mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates must make sure that they bring their admit card along on the day of the examination otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019: How to download
Candidates who are appearing for the written examination for the 323 posts of clerk on 10th November 2019 must follow the below-mentioned steps to download their admit cards: –
- Log-on to the official website of Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana, i.e. sssc.gov.in.
- When the home page opens, locate the link “Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019” and click on it.
- When prompted on the next screen, enter your registration credentials, i.e. password and registration ID, and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, your Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout. You must affix your photograph on the e-admit card and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer. The photograph must be the same as the one submitted while filling-up the application form.