Two official notifications have been passed by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) for recruitment of almost 1800 vacancies. The applications have been invited for the same.
The age limit set for filling the respective positions shall be between 18 years to 37 year to apply for the job.
The dates for the same as follows-
|Starting date to apply||September 5th,2019|
|Payment of the application fees||October 4th, 2019.|
|Last day to apply||October 1st, 2019|
The first notification includes following vacancies-
|Account Officer||4 positions|
|Revenue Accountant||54 positions|
|Superintendent (Divisional Accounts)||26 positions|
|Lower Division Clerk||1000 positions|
The Second notification includes following vacancies-
|JE Civil||110 positions|
|JE Electrical||500 positions|
|Internal Auditor||9 positions|
|Electrician-Grade II||45 positions|
For more details regarding educational qualification and pay scale, the candidate shall refer to the official notification, https://www.pspcl.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/CRA-293-19_c.pdf .
The essential details candidate should know before applying the post are as follows-
- The candidate should know to type both in English and Punjabi respectively. Please refer to the notification for speed-related details.
- The candidate should go through the caste categorization carefully before applying.
- The qualification stated is an essential part so advised to read it carefully before using.
- Age limit and relaxation criteria are mentioned in details also making certain exceptions to the rule
- Selected candidate shall go through the online test
- The scheme of examination is explained in table E and table F
- After the online test, selected candidate shall be called for documents verification along with extra 25% candidates