Class 10 and Class 12 revaluation results have been declared by the Punjab School Education Board (PSEB). Candidates appeared in this exam can now check their results through the official website, website www.pseb.ac.in . The main result for PSEB Class 10 and 12 was declared on 8th May 2019.
Steps to check PSEB- 2019 Class 10, 12 Revaluation Results:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Download Result” link.
- Enter the credentials like registration number and roll number.
- You will get redirected to the result page.
- Check and download the result.
- Take a print for further use.
This year, the total number of students cleared the examination are 2,71,554 and pass percentage leads to 85.56%. Among all pass students, Neha Verma of Teja Singh Sutantar senior secondary school, Ludhiana topped the exam with 99.54 percentage.
Detailed information about the exam and the candidates will appear at the time of result display. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates on PSEB 2019.