The class 10th and 12th supplementary result of 2019 has been declared by the Punjab School Education Board (PSEB). The PSEB matriculation and senior secondary supplementary exam were conducted in June and July 2019.
The result is available on a third party website, and its link can be obtained from the official website of the PSEB, www.pseb.ac.in.
Steps to check Punjab Board Class 10th and 12th Result 2019:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “PSEB class 10th and class 12th supplementary results 2019” link on the home page.
- You will get redirected to a third-party website.
- Click on the exam you would like to see the result.
- Enter your roll number and name to log in.
- Check and download the result displayed on the screen.
- Take a print of the result for future use.
The result will contain all the details like candidate’s name, marks, subject etc. The result published is for immediate use; later on, the board will the mark sheets through the schools. Candidates must go through the official website for more timely updates.