SSC JE is SSC Junior Engineer conducted by SSC (staff selection commission). The examination is a gateway for Recruitment for various posts in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, quality survey, and contract brand. It is a computer-based exam that consists of objective type questions in Paper 1 exam. The selection of the candidates would be conducted as per their performance in Paper 1 and Paper II. Part 1 includes 200 marks and paper II carries conventional type questions with 300 marks. Staff selection examination for Mechanical Engineering
|General Intelligence & Reasoning:||
|General Awareness:||Questions on
|General Engineering||Part-A: Civil Engineering
Part-B: Electrical Engineering
Part-C: Mechanical Engineering
|Theory of Machines and Machine Design:||
|1st Law of Thermodynamics:||
|2nd Law of Thermodynamics||
|Classification of Steels:||
- To Discuss Preparation Strategy With Fellow Candidates Click Here.
Exam Dates for SSC JE Mechanical
Nov 15, 2018: Application form notification
Jan 07, 2019: Application submission last date.
How to fill form of SSC JE Mechanical?
- Go to URL www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on APPLY ONLINE
- Click on NEW REGISTRATION
- Fill in the details
- Click on submit.
- Now login with the obtained credentials
- Keep ready photograph (4kb-12kb size and background must be light coloured), ID proof and Signature (JPG format 1kb-12kb size) all these scanned copies.
- After filling the details preview the entire application form and make sure all the information you have entered is correct.
- Click on submit button to submit the application form for SSC 2019 exams.
- Candidates should pay the application fees of Rs100/- online or offline mode (exempted for reserved and SC/ST candidates).
- Download the admission ticket once notified.
The exam level of SSC JE is from difficult to moderate overall. All the candidates interested and eligible can apply for the exam. To crack this exam, you need to clear both Paper 1 that is an online exam and Paper 2 that is an offline exam. You need to be well prepared in core engineering branches also subjects like General Intelligence and General Awareness. Study the syllabus carefully and build a strategy to clear the exam. With some tips and key points, it would be helpful in your SSC Je Preparation exam.
Know the Syllabus – Examine the pattern thoroughly. Divide the topics as per your difficulty level.
Realistic Time Table– Scheduling realistic timetable and following it strictly is a must and vital part of it.
Make Notes – Try to jot down important points for quick revision later.
Focus more on theoretical concepts. Around 80% of paper is based on theoretical concepts. Go through previous year question papers to know the type of questions, weight of topics and difficulty level. Appear for online mock tests. Use time efficiently for preparing as well as answering in an exam. To know more about this exam, please click on the link SSC JE (Mechanical).