There is an important update for the candidates aspiring to start a career with the Pondicherry University under the ongoing recruitment drive. As per the latest update published on the official website of the Pondicherry University, the last date for submission of online applications has now been extended to 4th November 2019. Previously, the last date to apply for the 179 available vacancies was 9th September 2019, 5.00 PM.
It is pertinent to mention here that the application process for Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019 commenced on 5th August 2019. The advertised 179 vacancies pertain to the positions of Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors with the Pondicherry University.
Suitable candidates were invited to apply for the above-mentioned posts across multiple specialisations such as Mass Communication, Economics, English, Botany, Biochemistry, Management Studies, Microbiology, Philosophy, French, Sanskrit, Statistics, Law, History, Mathematics, Women Studies, Tourism etc. 44 vacancies are for the posts of professors, 68 vacancies are for the posts of Associate Professors, and 67 vacancies are for the posts of Assistant Professors.
As the dates might not be extended further, candidates are advised to submit the online applications immediately. Only those applications received by 4th November 2019 5.00 PM will be considered for further selection process.
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Candidates who wish to apply for any of the advertised vacancies under the Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019, must take note of the below-mentioned dates.
|1||Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019: Application start||5th August 2019|
|2||Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019: Previous application deadline||9th September 2019|
|3||Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019: New deadline for online application||4th November 2019|
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Candidates who wish to participate in the Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019 campaign must follow the below-mentioned steps to submit their applications.
- Log-on to the official website of Pondicherry University, i.e. pondiuni.edu.in
- On the home page of the website, locate the “careers” tab and under the option for “recent news,” click on “Read More.”
- Now, on the next page, you must locate the option for “Recruitment for faculty positions” and then click on it.
- Now, you will be able to read the notification guidelines along with the eligibility criteria. Make sure that your profile matches the eligibility criteria before you proceed ahead with the application process.
- You must enter all the relevant details correctly in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Double-check all the details you have entered and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Make sure to download a copy of the filled application form for reference later on.
- You must also pay the application fee online through net banking, debit card, credit card or UPI on or before the last date for online application, i.e. 4th November 2019.