Punjab National Bank is an Indian multinational banking & financial services company. It is a state owned corporation based in New Delhi, India. PNB was founded in 1894. As of 31 March 2017, It has over 80 million customers, 6,900+ branches and 10681 ATMs across 764 cities.
Punjab National Bank has a banking subsidiary in the UK (PNB International Bank, with seven branches in the UK), as well as branches in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Dubai & Kabul. It has representative offices in Kazakhstan, Dubai, China, Norway and Australia. In Bhutan, it owns 51% of Druk PNB Bank, which has five branches. In Nepal, PNB owns 20% of Everest Bank Limited, which has 50 offices. Lastly, PNB owns 84% of JSC (SB) PNB Bank in Kazakhstan, which has four branches.
PNB Recruitment 2019: Punjab National Bank has recently released a notification mentioning the release of vacancy for 325 different posts namely
- Senior Manager (Credit)
- Manager (Credit)
- Senior Manager (Law)
- Manager (Law)
- Manager (HRD)
- Officer (IT)
The highest vacancies are announced for Officer (IT). PNB Recruitment Notification 2019 was released on the official website of PNB on February 12, 2019. Apply online for PNB Recruitment the desired post from February 14, 2019.
PNB Recruitment Exam 2019 Highlights
PNB Recruitment helps aspiring candidates recruit to their desired post at Punjab National Bank. It is done through an online exam or interview (depending on the post applied).
Given below are the important highlights of PNB Recruitment 2019:
|Exam Name||Punjab National Bank Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Punjab National Bank|
|PNB Vacancy||325 Posts|
|Minimum Age Limit for PNB Recruitment||21 Years|
|Mode of PNB Recruitment exam||Online Test/ Interview|
|Frequency of PNB Recruitment exam||Once in a year|
PNB Recruitment Exam Dates 2019
PNB Recruitment Notification has been officially announced today. Check the table below for updates about other PNB Recruitment Exam Dates 2019:
|PNB Recruitment Notification was released on||February 12, 2019|
|PNB Recruitment Application form will be available from||February 14, 2019|
|Last date to apply online for PNB Recruitment 2019||March 02, 2019|
|PNB Recruitment Call Letter can be downloaded from||March 14, 2019|
|PNB Recruitment 2019 Online Exam is scheduled for||March 24, 2019|
PNB Recruitment Vacancy and Posts Offered
Punjab National Bank Recruitment has vacancies for 325 managerial and senior manager based posts. Given below are the PNB Recruitment Vacancies and Salaries offered for different posts:
|Posts (Grade/Scale)||Number of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|Senior Manager- Credit (MMG- III)||51||42020 -1310/5-48570-
|Manager- Credit (MMG Scale II)||26||31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950|
|Senior Manger- Law (MMG Scale III)||55||42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490|
|Manager- Law (MMG Scale II)||55||31705-1145/1-32850-
|Manager-HRD (MMG Scale II)||18||31705-1145/1-32850-
|Officer- IT (JMG Scale I)||120||23700-980/7-30560-
PNB Recruitment Eligibility: Age and Qualification
PNB Recruitment Eligibility varies according to the post applied. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria mentioned below for their reference:
Qualification for PNB Recruitment
Candidates can check the required qualification for PNB below:
- Senior Manager (Credit)– CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
- Manager (Credit)– CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM(with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
- Senior Law Manager (Law)– Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Manager (Law)– Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Manager (HRD)– 2 years full-time (not through Distance Mode of Education) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/Labour Law. (In case of multiple specializations, one of the fields of specialization should be in the prescribed stream. For Major/Minor specialization; Major specialization should be in the stream prescribed.)
- Officer (IT)– Full time course in MCA/ B.E./B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology from a University/Institute recognized by the Govt. Of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
Age Limit for PNB Recruitment
Check below the age limit to apply for PNB Recruitment 2019:
|Senior Manager- Credit||25 years- 37 years|
|Manager- Credit||25 years-35 years|
|Senior Manger- Law||28 years- 35 years|
|Manager- Law||25 years- 32 years|
|Manager-HRD||25 years- 35 years|
|Officer- IT||21 years- 28 years|
- The upper age can be relaxed to 5 years for SC/ST or J&K domiciled candidates
- OBC candidates have age relaxation upto 3 years
- PwD candidates have age limit relaxed upto 10 years.
Work Experience for PNB Recruitment
It is mandatory to have given work experience to apply for Punjab National Bank Recruitment:
- Senior Manager (Credit)- Minimum 5 years experience in Banks/ PSU/ Corporate High Value Credit/ NBFC
- Manager (Credit)- Atleast 3 year experience in Banks/ PSU/ Corporate High Value Credit/ NBFC
- Senior Manager (Law)- Minimum 7 year experience practising advocate or as a law officer in the legal dept of scheduled commercial bank or state/central Govt. or PSU
- Manager (Law)- Minimum 3 year experience in advocate practice or working as a law officer in the legal dept of scheduled commercial bank or state/central govt. or PSU
- Manager (HRD)- Minimum 3 year experience as an officer, in the field of HR in Scheduled Commercial Banks/PSUs/ Central or State Govt. Departments/ Listed Corporate Entity (with Manpower of over 2000 employees)
- Officer (IT)- Minimum 01 year experience as on date of application in software development/handling & maintaining of database/networking / cyber security/data analytics etc.
How to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2019?
PNB Recruitment Application Form will be available from February 14, 2019. Candidates can apply online on the official website of PNB.
Candidates the steps given below to fill the application form for PNB Recruitment 2019:
- Register online for PNB Recruitment using a valid e-mail ID and phone number. This ID and phone number helps to intimate candidates about call letter and other updates.
- Post registration, candidates have to fill the form with their personal and educational details keeping in mind the related instructions in PNB Recruitment Notification.
- Upload scanned copies for passport sized photo and signature (in capital letters) in the application form.
- Pay the application fee online through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Save the details in the form and submit the same. Candidate must take a print of the filled in form
PNB generates provisional registration ID and password. Candidates must login using these details to continue the application process.
Application Fee for PNB Recruitment
The mode of payment accepted for PNB Recruitment is ONLINE. The application fee/intimation charges varies for different categories:
|SC/ST/ PwD||INR 100 (intimation charges)|
|General/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen||INR 600|
For Other Banks Recruitment Notification Please Check, below Link
Bank of India Credit officer Recruitment 2018 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/bank-of-india-credit-officer-recruitment-2018-selection-process
Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Result 2018 Declared – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/vijaya-bank-credit-officer-result-2018-declared
Indian Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/indian-bank-po-pgdbf-recruitment-2018-result
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/ibps-po-2018-main-exam-score-card-declared-check-now