The Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) defined in the notification posted on October 7, 2019, for recruitment of posts under Group C and Group D. The interested and eligible candidate shall check through the official website.
As per the official notification, there are a total number of vacancies to be filled through direct recruitment which is around 154 for both Group C & D. To race against these vacancies. The application form is needed to be submitted in offline mode.
Procedure to apply:
The method is as follows:
- Visit the official website www.phedmanipur.gov.in .
- Then on the main page below the what’s new section locate the link for “notification for the recruitment of Group C & D post in PHE department”.
- After that Open the notice and scroll down.
- See the format of the application form and admit card along with it.
- Then download it and fill it as per credentials needed.
- Then fill the form has to capitulate at the counters began at the PHED office complex, Khuyathong during office hours on the working days.
- Along with the requested amount has to be paid, General Rs. 500 and OBC SC/ST Rs. 400 respectively.
Also note that the last date for the submission of the form is November 9, 2019, that is today. After that written test will be carried on November 24, 2019.
The Manipur recruitment 2019 is for 42 vacancies of LDC which includes:
- 15 drivers,
- 30 Jr supervisor,
- 3 vacancies of fitter grade 2,
- 31 vacancies of the assistant engine operator,
- 5 for barkandaz,
- 13 for sweeper and
- 15 vacancies of peon.
Nevertheless, applicants can apply only for only 1 post.
The candidate shall be 10th pass to be eligible for the post of driver, jr supervisor, assistant engine operator, peon, sweeper, barkandaz posts. Those candidates who have 10th pass qualification, as well as ITI in related trade, can apply for fitter grade 2 posts. Also, the LDC post needs one to be graduate and also have knowledge of computers.
- There shall be a written test, skill test or practical test, and communication skills checking.
- For LDC, post the written exam will be of 60 marks, to be tried in 1 hour. They shall check command on the English language for 30 marks, and General Knowledge of 30 marks.
- Thee LDC post candidates will also have to perform in the computer skill test of 10 marks in 30 minutes.
- Then for other post, there will be a written exam by checking the general knowledge of candidates which shall be for 30 marks to be attempted in 30 minutes. Also, there will be a job suitability practical test of 5 marks. For all posts, the communication will be check for 5 marks.
- Every candidate should be sponsored by a concerned employment exchange.
The Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) Manipur looks after the outlining, investigation, execution, operation as well as the preservation of urban, rural water supply schemes in Manipur. It is also effective for the Imphal Sewerage Project, and Swachh Bharat Mission.
For more details of the same candidate shall keep themselves updated through our page.